The Developers Plus Store is available for your personal use, and your access and use of this site is subject to these terms and conditions of use, and to several regulations that must be adhered to, and your access and entry to the company's site is an unconditional consent and is valid This consent is effective from the date of first use of this website.
2. Restrictions on use
- It is prohibited through the Company's website to engage in illegal or illegal activities to publish, advertise, distribute or circulate materials or information containing Defamation, violation of laws, pornographic or obscene materials, or contrary to public morals, or any illegal materials or information on the company's website.
- Provide or upload files that contain software, materials, data or other information that you do not own or do not have a license for.
- provide or upload files on this website that contain viruses or corrupt data. Advertise on the Company's website any product or service, or send any material that puts us in violation of any law or regulation applicable in any field. Use any method, program, program, procedure, or attempt to interfere with the proper operation of the Company's website.
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Company's website.
3. Termination of use
We may, in our absolute discretion, terminate, limit or suspend your right to access and use the Site without notice and for any reason, including for breach of the Terms and Conditions of Use or any other conduct that we may, in our sole discretion, consider unlawful or Harmful to others, and in the event of termination, it will not be authorized to this site.
This company's website is supervised by technicians, and it is fully protected in accordance with the laws of copyright, trademarks and various proprietary rights. All property rights to this site are fully licensed.
Except as otherwise indicated, you may not sell, license, rent, modify, copy, reproduce, reprint, upload, advertise, transmit, distribute, publicly display, edit or create derivative works from any materials or content from this website to the public. or for commercial purposes, without the prior written approval of the company's website management. Any modification of any of the company's website contents is strictly prohibited. The graphics and images in this portal are protected by copyright, and may not be reproduced or exploited in any way, without the prior written consent of the site administration.
5. Judicial reference
You hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of all claims and controversies arising from your use of this website.
The company's website is managed by the company's management and its contents are published in cooperation with other government agencies.
7. To ensure the following
- Effectiveness without breach
- Continuity or validity
- Appropriateness of site contents
- The site is free of viruses or harmful components.
# Yesser and any other government agency or entity shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind (direct or indirect) as a result of the use of this website.
# This site may contain electronic links to sites or portals that may use methods to protect information and its privacy different from the methods we use, and therefore we are not responsible for the contents, methods of protection and privacy of other sites, and we advise you to refer to the privacy notices at those sites.
8. Limitation of Liability
- the electronic services offered by the website and information provided solely to facilitate procedures; You hereby acknowledge with your full knowledge that the management of the site may be subject to interference or objection by others, and that the site does not replace the information available through the official authorities, and that requests and administrative procedures can be taken directly before the competent authorities.
- Therefore, recourse to this website remains at your own risk, and we shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind you may incur due to your use of or visit to the Website, or your reliance on any statement, opinion or advertisement on the Website, or arising from any delay in operation, communication failure, internet access problems, equipment or software malfunctions, or other behavior or ideas of anyone accessing this website. You hereby acknowledge and agree that your sole and exclusive remedy for any damage or loss that may occur as a result of your access to or use of this site is to refrain from using it or not to continue to do so.
We make every effort to check and test the contents of this site at all stages of production, and we advise you to always run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the site, and we are not responsible for any loss or interruption or damage to your data or your computer, which may occur while connecting to this site, or when using material from this site.
10. Waiver of Claims
- The Company's e-Government website, services, information and materials, or which can be accessed through the site are provided for your personal use "as is available” without any representation, promises or warranties of any kind and we cannot guarantee or be liable for any interruptions, errors or abuses that may arise from the use of this website or its contents or any website linked to it, whether with or without our knowledge. /li>
- Any communications or information that the User may transmit through the Site shall have no right of ownership or the right to guarantee its confidentiality, and any use of Interactive contained in this website does not guarantee to the user any rights, licenses or any privileges of any kind.
You hereby acknowledge that you will not take any action against the company or any of its management, indemnify and insure it from liability, as well as any parties, employees or agents who are responsible for managing, maintaining, updating or providing the site, from any and all Obligations and liabilities that may arise in connection with any claim arising from any breach by you of the terms and conditions of use or any of the applicable regulations whether in Palestine or the place in which you reside.Accep t Close